Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Exploring Duluth




Today Noelle, Parker and I took some time to explore our new hometown. We went down to the Lakewalk to have a look around. Things at the Lakewalk were looking good. The weather was nice, though cool, and the waves were huge. Parker was infatuated with watching them. We walked away from downtown on the Lakewalk. The trees are starting to change color and everything just felt perfect. I think I'm going to like our new home.



At one point while walking I noticed a sign for the Superior Hiking Trail. A few years ago I remember reading about the trail in Backpacker Magazine. It was rated as the second best long trail in the country. How cool is it that the second best long trail in the United States is right in my back yard? I know I'm going to be spending some time hiking this trail.

No comments: