Monday, April 2, 2012

A New Kind of Adventure

Noelle and I can now officially announce that we are about to embark on a new and exciting adventure, the adventure of parenthood. We've known that Noelle has been pregnant for a while, but we wanted to tell our parents in person and so the official announcement had to wait until today when we met my Mom and Dad in Albuquerque. Here is how we broke the news to my parents.
This is the gift my mother is opening: a copy of Noelle's first ultrasound.
Mom and Dad's Gift

Two weeks ago we were able to announce the news to Noelle's parents and this is how they reacted.
Our lives are about to change for sure, but I feel ready to embrace this new type of adventure, one totally different from anything I've ever experienced before. 
The Adventure
Soon to be Parents
I guess this means there will be less blogging in the future. The types of adventures we go on will probably be a bit different as well. However, I still think it is possible to live a truly adventurous life, even with children. I guess time will tell!

1 comment:

luksky said...

Congratulations! Our daughter always loves going on adventures with us. From the time she was 4 years old she could hike miles right along beside us.