Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What's Your Spirit Animal?

One day last week at work, myself and some of the other rangers were, for some reason or another, infatuated with "spirit animals". We decided that we needed to figure out what each ranger's spirit animal was. In some cases the choice was based on perceived resemblance, but mostly it was based on personality. Then later in the week someone passed around a sheet that promised to show you what your "blues name" was. I decided to modify the "blues name" sheet and create a "spirit animal" one.
Spirit Animal
This is the result. So, what is your spirit animal? My initials are EAG and so my spirit animal is the Golden-mantled Burrowing squirrel.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am somehow a Blind Sea Gorilla! I don't like it.....

Healthy Facts said...

Yellow-faced tropical otter... interesting. 🤔