Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Philadelphia Phillies vs. Colorado Rockies at Coors Field

I'm currently out in Denver for some training for work. This evening after the training session for the day had ended, I met up with a good friend from college, Steve and we went downtown to see the Phillies play the Rockies at Coors Field.
With the Phillies officially eliminated from playoff contention, and the Rockies in pursuit of a playoff spot, I was secretly rooting for the Rockies. I'll always be a Phillies fan at heart, but I wanted to see some Rocktober baseball. Well this wasn't much of a game if you were looking for suspense. The hometown Rockies obliterated the Phillies 10 to 3. Still, me and Steve still had a good time at the game and enjoyed some elk brats and Dale's Pale Ales.

No comments: