Saturday, April 13, 2019

International Falls Every Street Project: Day 3

It was a sloppy day for a run. Yesterday and the previous evening, we received a substantial amount of snow. I'm not sure exactly how much, due to drifting. However, with some sun and temperatures just above freezing, there's a lot of melting going on right now. Still, I wanted to get out and go for a bit of a run.

Immediately, I noticed some bird tracks in the snow.
I believe these were made by a grackle I had seen hanging out near our home earlier in the day. I made my way west on 6th Street,
crossed over 11/71 and into a trailer park.
I ran most of the roads in the trailer park and then headed back across 11/71 to 7th Street. I ran 7th to its end at the chip pile, turned left onto 2nd Avenue, and then left again back onto 6th for the short run home. Altogether, it was a 2.39 mile run.

No comments: