Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Life on Skis

Moving to "the Northland" has given Noelle and I the opportunity to ski like never before.
















In the past three weeks I have spent at least part of most of my days doing some type of skiing whether downhill or XC. This is despite the fact that three weeks ago I had never been downhill skiing in my life. I get to ski for work. They even paid for me to take a lesson. Noelle does not get paid to ski, but she has been going Nordic skiing with me at Boulder Lake and Hartley Park. I don't know what I'm going to do come spring. Oh wait, yes I do: hiking, hiking, exploring, running and hiking.

2 comments:

Still Wandering said...

It's the good life!

Chainring said...

I know what you mean. I was 35 years old before getting on skis for the first time and I love it. I wish we had the time to do it more. And I am itching to at least try downhill. Going to Brainard Lake in Indian Peaks this weekend.