- There is a hiking club in Greeneville!
- It is about an hour from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
- Greeneville is surrounded by Cherokee National Forest on the east.
- I can work on the South Beyond 6,000 peaks.
- Only about an hour from Asheville, North Carolina.
- Lots of breweries in Asheville including:
- French Broad Brewery
- Highland Brewing Company
- Asheville Brewing Company
- Craggie Brewing Company
- Lexington Avenue Brewery
- Wedge Brewing Co
- In addition, two of my favorite macrobreweries are building new facilities in Asheville:
- Minor League baseball
Friday, March 15, 2013
Noelle, Sierra, Parker and I are getting ready to move on yet again. This time we are headed to Greeneville, Tennessee where I've gotten a job at Andrew Johnson National Historic Site. While there are certainly some aspects of Carlsbad that we will miss (the great friends that we've made here) we are excited to be headed east and closer to our families. Noelle and I visited Andrew Johnson NHS before and I remember thinking that Greeneville seemed like a pleasant town. Here are some other reasons why we are excited about Greeneville: