Monday, May 30, 2011

Wisconsin's Concrete County Park

A few weeks ago Noelle had gone to Goodman, Wisconsin for an assignment for school. On the way home she passed through Philips and visited this place with her friend and classmate Gayle. Noelle showed me some photos that she took of the concrete statues there and I knew that I had to go there to see them for myself.

I am really glad I did. I really enjoy stuff like this. It reminds me a little bit of Carhenge or Franconia Sculpture Park. Best of all, the place is free and we even got a free bumper sticker! Here are some photos of Wisconsin's Concrete County Park. Enjoy!
angel
beer drinker
bow and arrow
budweiser team
concrete indian
cowboy
distance sign
Eric mule team
fireplace
indian arms outstretched
lincoln todd monument
statue of liberty
tall gunslinger

1 comment:

luksky said...

Very intriguing!!