Tuesday, May 7, 2019

International Falls Every Street Project: Day 7

What a beautiful morning! I just had to take advantage of it by going for a run. I started out heading south on 6th Avenue into Kerry Park and Kerry Park Arena.
At 13th Street I made a right and followed it until the road ended at Falls High School and Bronco Arena.
I made a right onto 15th Avenue, another right onto 12th Street and then a left onto 14th Avenue to 11th Street. I then returned to 15th Avenue where I headed south. I made a left onto the pleasant 14th Street,
turned around at 14th Avenue and then followed 15th Avenue, past Falls Elementary (it was nice to see how many students are riding their bicycles to school)
until it makes a left onto 15th Street. I followed 15th Street until it ends at 7th Avenue and made a left. I finished my run at the intersection of 7th Avenue and 13th Street.

No comments: