Thursday, May 9, 2019

International Falls Every Street Project: Day 8

This evening I decided to go for a run as the sun set. I headed out to run a section of town that I hadn't run before, in fact, I have maybe only driven the roads I ran today once or twice. I headed out to 4th Street, and made a right and ran past the chip pile
and into the heart of the log yard on 3rd Avenue East.
It is a heavily industrial area, frequented by heavy machinery used in the process of moving and chipping logs.
I followed 3rd Avenue East to 13th Street and made a left, headed out of town. I followed the lonely 13th Street to Highway 332 and made a left to run the short section of highway to 15th Street E, before turning around and running Highway 155, past another section of the log yard.
The sunset made for some beautiful scenery as I ended my run at MN Highway 11 East.

No comments: